In light of the COVID-19 epidemic worldwide, the brands and products at Cox Media Group Ohio are committed to providing the best accurate and local information specific to the Miami Valley region in Oho. Included in our extra local coverage includes:
- WHIO-TV and WHIO Radio (1290AM and 95.7FM): We are proud to carry the daily Governor Dewine press conference in it’s entirety each afternoon roughly around 2:00PM.
- WHIO-TV and WHIO Radio (1290AM and 95.7FM): We plan on carrying the full President Trump task force press conference and comments which usually happens roughly at 5:30PM each weekday.
- WHIO Radio carries Miami Valley’s Morning News each morning from 4:25AM to 9:00AM with nonstop local news, weather and traffic coverage.
- WHIO Radio is having a special edition of Miami Valley’s afternoon news from 3-6PM with live and local talk. We are proud to take phone calls at 937-457-1290 from the community on the air.
- WHIO Radio as a community service is simulcasting the News Center 7 TV news at 6:00PM for those who can’t be in front of a television during that time.
- Every news story, every local angle available at WHIO.com, 24 hours a day.
- CBS Network national news as it breaks and every evening at 6:30PM.
As always our brands are totally free to the community using over the air signals and through our apps on any mobile or TV device. Our #1 mission is to provide as much local news as possible for the community during this difficult time.
Where to find us:
WHIO Channel 7
- Free Over the air on 7.1
- Spectrum Cable
- CBS All Access
- Youtube TV, Fubo TV, ATT TV, DirecTV, Dish
- Free over the air at AM1290 and 95.7FM
- Stream at WHIO.com
- Stream at iheartradio, Tunein Radio and Radio.com